Kingdom Death Custom 3D Salt Statues

A little late, but I finally crafted some 3D terrain for salt statues for the sunstalker showdown. I wanted them to look aesthetically similar to my stone columns but have a different colour. I painted them quite a bit lighter than the stone columns and they stand out on the board as 'unique', especially once people know what they represent. One is a standing statue with the lonely lady from the lonley tree, and the other is a collapsed statue. A Sculptor had come by and started carving a stone face into the statue's base and it caused the whole thing to collapse. There's a remnant foot at the top of the pillar and the remainder of the statue (at least what's in frame) is at the base and being overtaken by vegetation.


I've included a photo below of my stone columns for reference as well. More photos of those here and my stone faces here



Comments

Post a Comment