Kingdom Death Terrain - Pillars

I put my friend to work distressing these pillars (they're from Secret Weapon Miniatures). I believe he took them to a grinder to add chips to them. I then ordered some MDF rectangular bases, the closest I could find in size. Then with a mixture of the pillars and Scibor faces, I arranged them in some random ways to highlight the faces and make them all unique. I followed the same painting (quick and easy) as my Kingdom Death bases, using adeptus battle grey, fortress grey, astonomicon grey and badab black wash. They really add more ambiance to the game board. Just need some stone faces to complete the stony terrain!







Comments

  1. Actually... a quite simple but really interesting terrain!!

    And you painted it in a really fitting way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Keeping them simple got them done or else I'd have procrastinated forever. I also didn't want them to become the focus on the table! People should be watching the 20 foot tall monsters

      Delete

Post a Comment