My DIY Gaming/Hobby/Work Desk

I posted about this a while back before it was finished http://theambit.blogspot.com/2018/09/wip-nerd-desk-paintinggaming.html but I don't think I ever posted a final update nor did I have the complete 'before' image.

So here is my 'before' and 'after' of my upgraded hobby area. Which also is now my work from home office. 

Both of these images show the same 'corner' of the office (a reno from a few years back)

Before:


After



The tall double doors on the left house a pull out printer scanner/ and everything else is hobby supplies! The upper cabinets are from ikea and the bottom ones I had to make to fit/match everything else. I wanted the ikea display cases to fit perfect. There's more detail at the WIP page, but I wanted to update this with the before and after photos.




Comments