Company of Heroes Board Game Cathedral and Emplacements Painted

Continuing with my terrain for Company of Heroes, I painted up the cathedral, the emplacements and the weapons. For the cathedral I kept it simple and airbrushed quickly, some vomit brown and bestial brown on top. I added some minor wash to the pillars, added some brown to the doors and that's about it. I didn't want to spend countless hours on this so just a quick paint job. 

For the emplacements I spent a bit more time and picked out details and drybrushed and washed everything. The weapons themselves (I painted all 30) were a quick coat of green (charadan granite), a light green drybrush and a black wash. I don't intend to put any of this in a displace case so I tried to keep to an evening paint job.



Comments

Post a Comment