Drawers Drawers Drawers!

I learned how to make drawers in the fall, and went on sort of a drawer building spree.


I'm still learning so there are some rough cuts, and I probably could have had a better blade so that the melamine didn't chip (I also learned about zero clearance inserts AFTER all of this). Lessons learned!

I upgraded our pantry which previously just had shelves and we couldn't reach anything in the back:


I upgraded my office with a pull out scanner (previously took up valuable desk space; this one was made with scrap wood and is hidden; I also ran out of iron on veneer so it's uglier than the rest, but it is functional. 

I upgraded the bathroom under the sink (some discoloration because I used scrap wood (I didn't want to buy an entire sheet for one part though now I suppose this makes me look pretty lazy! You can see by this stage I tried incorporating some little handle designs in the drawers.


And lastly I upgraded our cookware storage (previously just a big cabinet).



Next I'm going to try to make some wooden game pieces - maybe link my hobbies together a bit haha

Comments