Kingdom Death - Star Wars Cross Over (Dead Monster)


I made a cross over! I think this is the last terrain piece from the base game I haven't made something for. The Dead Monster. I was hesitant to craft something for quite a while and then decided to make a Kingdom Death / Star Wars Cross-over! Dead anatomically correct tauntaun!

I used some DAS modelling clay from walmart which works pretty well. It's a bit cartoony on the face but I think the doe-eyes make a nice contrast (and I couldn't sculpt the head any better anyway). I also avoided having to model paws by following the terrain art and having them ripped off. Bloody stumps are much easier to model!



If you zoom in on the inside, there is also a pair of hands pulling at the intestines from the inside. I'm guessing they didn't make it.


Complete with stone face.



Comments

Post a Comment