Aside from the white lines and some tufts on the grass, I've finished the skaven half of the team as well as the tokens and a ball. I spent a bit of time planning how to number them so that down the road, I could have an orc and Chaos Renegade team that used some of the models/players from this team without overlap in numbering. Didn't take too long but forward planning is essential! I should also point out that this yellow now had a skull white dry brush applied and then a Lamenters yellow glaze put on after. I don't think it looks any different than the original casandora yellow shade by itself really. Maybe it's a touch brighter/more yellow. Side by side with the unfinished goblins (see in background) they look the same to me. Hooray extra steps!