Kingdom Death - Phoenix Painted!

I'm done with my phoenix!  Well mostly;  I need to add some coloured coral to the bottom to make it look like he's nesting but I'm waiting on that to show up (friend has some).  Anyway on to all of the pretty pictures!  This evil monster can control time, aging and rejuvenating its enemies at will.  It also has a nasty habit of dropping turds on everyone.  Lots of creepy pustules and hands in the armpits and all over the place. These apparently are parasitic hands which is why so many of the monsters in this game have them growing all over them.  Such a messed up universe!

To this point is where you get the glory shot.  Standing behind the beast can get a survivor showered in rainbow droppings which if you're not careful can bore a hole in your skull - or be crafted into a really fancy katana :)
flaming phoenix

close up shot of the wings

Standing in the eye of the storm!


Avoid the wing buffet!

Comments

  1. That looks fantastic - awesome work, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I wish I didn't have the big mold line son the bottom/back but you can't see them and I didn't have 20 hours to learn how to GS such complex cracks.

      Delete
  2. Great job! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking full advantage of the uniqueness of each model to try some different colours out (fresh pots from my mega set that have been sitting for years haha). It sure beats units/army painting for a change.

      Delete

Post a Comment