Khorne Lord Painting in Progress

This guy is making progress. I still have to paint stirrups, skulls, darken the wings and paint the bone, blood, and tarnished brass.  So quite a bit haha but at least now you can see the character developing.  Hope to finish this weekend since I still have to paint up the mount which isn't started.  I'd done a test paint on it with full brass but it looked too bling so instead I'm going to mirror the blood crusher mounts I painted.  On a side note, the bloodletter arm doesn't look too out of place on him from different angles because the legs I used are also larger.  The wings put the whole thing into better perspective too since without them, his torso was definitely too small and out of scale.  I mean you can still see that, but it's less noticeable now.

Comments