Khorne Bloodletters- Painting Complete

I finished these off with skull bases and after sealing them added Blood for the Blood God paint to the swords.  I really like that stuff.  Easy to use and looks nice and wet after like they'd freshly taken down some marines.  The blades were washed with a watered down baal red too to give a bit of a glow to them.  It's super subtle and the camera didn't capture it well.  It was really hard getting it to focus (I use an old hand held quick cam) but I think you can see the models well enough :)

I also used more bronze tarnish here on the shrine, as well as blood technical paints.