Battle shot and 100,000 views!

I wanted to thank everyone that has visited my site over the last 3 years.  You've pushed it to over 100,000 views.  Even without feedback, just getting viewers is motivation to keep posting stuff which in turn is motivation to keep painting!  My celebratory photo is a scene from a narrative mission I did a month ago and haven't found time to write up yet.  Behold, the Emerald Fist traitors approaching Outpost 3-Alpha-6 via the Avenue of Prosperity, hastily defended by the Raven Guard.

Comments

  1. Grats man! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm always impressed by how much people use the internet for things other than cat videos.

      Delete
  2. Grats on hitting a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how that compares to other hobby corners but my wife thought it was lots haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment