I'm working on my second blight drone. I haven't been too encouraged to finish it despite loving the model. In game I haven't found the points to take two of them (or the FOC slots really) so this guy has sat on my desk 1/4 done for months. Sitting down while the misses was out and looking for something to do, I noticed I had nothing primed but him. Tricky nurgle bastard... To separate him from his fellow drone I've added significantly more corrosion to the armour. I still what the white to show through to tie him into my Emerald Fists but didn't want them to look like identical twins. Colour variation and different scenic bases will solve that. I should be able to wrap this guy up for next week.