I've been saying I'd finish these for the last week so I finally did. Strangly there was so little to finish I don't know why I procrastinated so much. I'm now 5% done my space marine company :)
Looking back at all of my past models I went a little crazy on the static grass so I toned it down a lot on these guys and put it in far smaller clumps.
Its really hard to capture the true colour of these though. Maybe my next photos if done outside on a good lighting day will show them better. The models are primed black then airbrushed dhenab stone then from above with wych flesh followed by devlan mud. I drybrushed them with wych flesh then skull white afterward. It gives them a creamy white ceramic look.
Anyway 5 down, 95 to go! Next up I'll tackle the 10 assault marines that are already basecoated and highlighted.