Here's my finished Storm Raven before I put the sealant on it. It's sitting outside drying now but I may have put too much on. The top of the intake looks a bit milky. Does this clear up?! If not I'll add a bunch of weathing powder I guess. Anyway here's a whole bunch of different shots of the thing.
Some of the white turned out, some didn't. I tried a new approach and it worked alright for certain parts but not others. I like the regular aquilas but the BA ones don't look as good. I also went with some source lighting on the plasma to break up the straight red.I really like the chapterhouse kit. It elongated which reallymakes the lines better. Here's my Review of Chapterhouse Kit for anyone interested. This will make a nice centrepiece for my Blood Angels. Though with the recent price increase to 100 dollars, I'll never buy another one. The Storm Eagle from forge world however looks mighty nice and will someday be in my collection. I think for my Night Hawks. That way I'll have 2 fliers or 3 if I get a Caestus. As they're all large marine transport fliers I'd just proxy them as one another if I wanted 3 in a list. It would look really cool too.