Kingdom Death - Scout of Death Male

After a long hiatus (about a year and a half) I've opened up my Gambler's Chest Expansion for Kingdom Death and started to paint the models. I was eager to paint up the scout, from my understanding this might end up being a very important model used in almost every game/campaign for the foreseeable future so it was high on the list. On the left you can see the terrain tile that replaces the scout when he's hiding. I painted up the cloak with the same scheme as the bases and used muted browns and blacks for all the trim. It's supposed to be sneaky camouflage so I didn't want it to look like it was eye catching. The undergarments are simply the blue/white that I used for all my starting survivors; this guy won't be likely equipped with anything fancy or I'd use a different model anyway. I did try out adding some grass to the cloak and it looked silly so I took it off. More to come!



I'm assuming he's masked up because the pack stinks?


Comments