KD Detective Twilight Knight 1day WIP1

For this model I've decided to try out some new things, including how I paint the eyes and also doing some leggings. I think my eyes are improving, but I'll need some new brushes I think for next time. The tip on my fine detail brush is not great now. I added black, then an off white, then an iris colour followed by the pupil. That's 2 more layers than I'd normally have bothered with!

I also tried out transparent stockings. I'd painted some stockings on a couple other models but honestly hadn't even considered trying to make them transparent. For this model, I tried mixing my base skin colour with black but it looked too grey so I tried again with a brown which seemed to work a lot better. I added a few highlight layers with more brown and then washed with black. I think I could improve next time but was scared of tampering with this one too much and left it as-is. 

Comments