Echoes of Death - Fighter

First model painted in 4.5 months! With Gencon having just occurred and seeing that Echoes of Death II will be released shortly, I was reminded that I'd only painted one of the first four. I figured I should make sure my backlog isn't too big. I kept this character true to the art. I wanted to stick with the dark browns and darker colours. The other character I have with lantern armour I'm not too fond of how the metal turned out; so on this one I darkened it more. After applying clear coat I'm also going to add some blood effect to the axe. I haven't done that to many of my kingdom death models lately but thought this one deserved a bit of gore. I'm also starting to really see deterioration in my paints - some of them approaching probably a decade of life!


Comments