Kingdom Death Tall Grass WIP2

I made some more progress on my tall grass terrain. I found a paint brush that was 'lightly' used in my garage and the bristles had nice colour gradation to them (not just 1 synthetic fibre) so I hot glued them to the corners as well as painted the decorative bits on the ground. I also decided if I'm going to make two, I should make 4 so that there's never a situation where I have 2 pieces of cardboard and 2 nice pieces of terrain.



I'm now just waiting for the static grass to come in the mail to finish the bottom and add tufts. The holidays are slowing down all of my terrain supplies! At the end, I'll show this against the previous version of my tall grass.

I also took the opportunity while I had my glue gun out to double the foliage on my acanthus. They were looking a bit bare.

Comments