Kingdom Death - Shades WIP

Continuing on with updating my sunstalker showdown, I decided to make some survivor models from all of my spare sprues to paint black. I'm going to add some more depth to these, but for now after a very long building session I have 9. I'm hoping that's enough for MOST of the time. If we let too many spawn it won't end well. I also wanted them to have another unique aspect so I used the masks/helms from the mask maker, lion knight and the king's man. All of my other models are on scenic bases but I'm going to go with the basic on these and add some water effect similar to my sunstalker and slenderman. That way, if anyone has blotted out and an even half similar load out, they can use one of these models too. Because of that I tried to make a bunch of different load outs weapon-wise.

Comments