Kingdom Death Dragon King Armour Painted

All done the dragon king armour. I was a bit surprised as I was painting these since I thought the male was wearing a similar skirt to the female, however the woman is clearly wearing a pair of folded wings (better seen from the rear) while the male's looks more like tattered leather. There are no uniform wing bones visible in his so I didn't paint it to match the wings. The colours mirror my dragon king and his weapon is on a magnet so I can swap it out for other weapons if needed. I didn't bother green stuffing the boobs or his skull. You can't see them at normal angles and I probably would have made a larger mess that way. I went with these weapons primarily since the Gambler's chest has narrative dragon king armour with the scythe and didn't want a duplicate.



Comments