Impossible to craft but not impossible to paint! I followed the same techniques I used on my Flower Knight and also drew heavily on the concept art with the blue and green armour. I did this with metallic paints and blue and green washes followed up by metallic dry brushing.
The male is heavily slanted backward but when he's placed near a monster it makes him look like he's arcing up to meet it since they're usually taller.
On the rear of the models you can see the subtle/thin green banding I added to the bottom of the capes as embroidery. I can't free hand well so I stuck with straight lines. They break it up a lot and I'll probably start adding this little touch to models in the future to add visual interest on larger pieces of clothing.
So much flow! Even the blades I went with green tinting. I might have to use these models for bad-ass green saviors since there's no way we'll ever manage to craft the legitimate set.
These guys were quite detailed and were fun to paint with a different style, i.e. mostly washes.