Khorne Decimator WIP

I'd painted my decimator originally as a nurgle version for my Emerald Fists (more pictures here); however it really is a khorne machine with the set up I have (and I didn't like the original paint job).  So I stripped it and started over.  It's very hard to see it in this image, but I added horns from a bloodthirster and the lower jaw and tongue to the head to make it look slightly more like a daemon engine (like a maulerfiend).  I also added a shield to his crotch and in some places that needed repair work, I added skulls and such.  Those details will come out more when the painting is done.






Original paint job

Comments

  1. Lovely rework - that really looks brutal in the new scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll look much more angry I hope :)

      Delete

Post a Comment