Emerald Fist Land Raider w/ Chapterhouse PIP

Here's the progress I've been making on my land raider with the chapterhouse doors.  I had to do some greenstuffing on the sponsons (the 'roof') where the resin was so thin it broke when I gently pressed the bits together.  I don't have any GS tools which is a pain so I did my best to flatten the GS and then applied 3 layers of super glue which self levelled and made a semi smooth surface.  Can hardly tell now!  It assembles very poorly but with some pinning the look is good.   I wouldn't recommend it if you're impatient and don't want to do some drilling/ greenstuff/ carving.  Other than the crappy cast I like everything else about the look of this chapterhouse mod. 

 
At this point, I don't think I'm going to add any more green to the model.  I like it being mostly white with a green accent and this scheme matches my rhinos.  Soon I'll be blasting xenos.

Comments