Emerald Fist Objective Markers

I bought some Forge World etched brass and there are two pieces which perfect to fit on a 25mm base.  I was prompted by the suggestion on this blog and thought I'd follow through.  I had 5 'imperial' objectives already but thought some simple army specific ones would be nice especially since I'm playing these almost exclusively.  The etched brass is simple enough to work with when applied to a flat surface.  I roughed up the back of it to provide something for the glue to adhere to.  I also green stuffed over the Imperial Fist names so that I could scribble some text over the name plate.  These were easy enough to put together and paint in about an hour so it was anice little addition to the army.  On the bright side, being flat they also don't stop models from standing directly on them.

Comments