Emerald Fists Plague Marines WIP2

Here's just a quick update on where I'm at right now with my plague marines.  I still have to do the bolters, shoulderguards, gold bits, lenses, unpurity seals and bones etc.  Lots of details left but the armour is done I think.
I also wanted to show the powerfist I painted on my siege commander.  I wanted it to look marbled so I painted it up like the pillar on my Night Hawks bike.  I like it a lot more than the standard green I did on the assault sergeant so I think the rest of my fists will be done this way.

Comments

  1. Let's hope these good guys still keep the FNP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will. I'm hoping they have the opportunity though a special character or attached guy to buff the roll though.

      Delete

Post a Comment