Emerald Fist Plague Marines Complete

Villius, Champion of Nurgle
 Aulus Villius was inducted into the ranks of the Emerald Fists near 844.M41 after passing successful genetic screening tests. Like all inductees to the chapter, he was a survivor. After losing his mother and father at age 10 to the ork horde ravaging his home world he fled to the nearby forests. Alone and constantly avoiding speed freak patrols he was forced to fend for himself for over a year before relief came to the planet in the form of the Emerald Fists. Flushed from the forest during a whirlwind attack he ran straight into the leg of apothecary Roscius. The apothecary was amazed that a human boy could survive in the wilds amidst a tide of greenskins and had him taken by rhino to the fleet's apothecarium for implantation.

Mission after mission passed with Villius honing his skills amid the 7th company under the paternal eye of Roscius. Eventually he received the order to deploy to the eye of terror with his company for what promised to be the largest operation he had yet been apart of.

Villius' warband, the sacred number of Nurgle
When the plague began to ravage the Emerald Fists fleet his fall should have served no surprise to any who understood his survival instinct. When Roscius offered an escape Villius quickly scarred the 3-rings of nurgle to his flesh; Roscius would watch out for him. As one of Roscius' favoured, Villius became a champion of nurgle and is indentured for eternity; his life and more importantly his soul are no longer his own to safeguard.


Typical Emerald Fist Plague Marine
I'm glad I finally finished this squad and I can't wait to start on my next batch.  I'll probably make up 21 of these guys for now.  I should also note that this was my 'paint or die - allies' contribution for this month.  I really enjoyed all of the different colours I put into these models.  I'm sure no one can tell but by the time I was done I think 40 different GW paint pots were out on my desk. 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks guys. Doing some blight drones right now then more of these guys and maybe some with jump packs.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks guys. Doing some blight drones right now then more of these guys and maybe some with jump packs.

      Delete

Post a Comment