Blood Angels Dreadnought

I finished off the Space Wolves Dreadnought's flamboyant brother.   This guy turned out a bit too flashy for my liking but there's little to do about that now.  I'm not really a big fan of all of the banners. . .

I do like purity seals but maybe I shouldn't have gone sofar with all of the parchment.  Who knows... Well apparently coolminiornot does since this has a 1.5 lower rating than the space wolf bretheren.  What can you do!  Maybe not take photos so zoomed in :)

This guy has removable arms like the other and will be used as an ironclad or furioso depending on the army book I choose to use.  Eventually finishing off the trifecta will be my Imperial Fist Ironclad though I'm not sold on the in progress painting I've done. 

I can't wait to try out this guy with the blood talon rules.  Should be pretty interesting since my BA list I was going to try him in is 10 or 11 vehicles at 1750 points.

Comments